CATTLE FOR SALE
Every year we have the following for sale:
- Registered 2 Year old Breeding Bulls
- Feeder Steers / 4-H Show Steers
- Commercial & Registered Open Replacement Heifers
- Registered Bred Heifers / Cows
Check back often for updates on cattle for sale!
Updated: December 1, 2023
BULLS FOR SALE
All our bulls have been tested FREE of any known genetic abnormalities.
All bulls have GE-EPDs
Homozygous Polled Bulls have all been identified.
All Bulls were born unassisted and are from fault free dams.
-All Bulls were semen tested at 18-20 months of age. - November 2023
-Wintering is available at no extra cost till April 1, 2024
- Discounts for buyers that take their bulls Early! (Dec-Feb)
-Multiple Head Discounts Available
View our Ranch's FB Page for more pictures of sale Bulls
Below is a PDF version of our Bull Book, you can view here or Download directly to your computer or phone.
This is a private-treaty sale with a “First choice” silent bid-off! Bulls are available for viewing at the Ranch by appointment.
- As of December 1st the pen is “Open for Sale” we will be accepting offers on bulls, in-person, by phone, or email.
- To partake in the “First choice” silent bid-off, ALL offers must be submitted by December 7th.
- Each animal is assigned a starting price, If multiple parties place an offer on an animal, those parties will be contacted and a silent bidding process will commence between the interested parties in $250 increments, the animal will then be sold to the highest offer.
- On December 7th, bulls with offers will be dealt with in order from most action to least.
- Unsuccessful bidders will thus have the opportunity to place an offer on any remaining bulls at that point if they choose.
- After December 7th all remaining bulls will sell privately in a “First come first served” basis.
If you want the opportunity to have “FIRST CHOICE” of the pen please contact us before December 7th!
Sale Terms & Conditions:
- Payment: 50% holding deposit at time of selection is required and remaining 50% before animal leaves Copper-T Ranch.
- Sale price is all inclusive, there will be no extra charges for wintering, registration transfers, semen testing, vaccinating or any medication given while in our possession.
- All animals are selling under the terms and conditions of the Canadian Hereford Association; all animals are registered and will be transferred upon completion of payment.
- All Bulls are sold with a breeding and soundness guarantee.
- If your selected bull gets injured or fails semen or soundness evaluation before leaving Copper-T a full return of your deposit is refunded or transferred to an available bull of your choice.
- Bulls have been semen tested and evaluated by a certified veterinarian in November 2023.
- Should something happen to your purchase during the first breeding season, we will work with you to ensure your cows get bred!
- All bulls, if desired, can remain at Copper-T Ranch for development and winter feeding free of charge until April 1, 2024.
- Insurance is highly recommended, but all risk will remain with Copper-T Ranch until April 1st.
- Purchases must be picked up by April 1, 2024
Copper-T Ranch – 8212 Stella Road: From Highway 16, turn on to Stella Road (a hard right before the Esso Station on the Stellat’en Reserve). The Ranch Yard is located only 4 km down Stella Road on the left hand side. Look for the big red and white buildings.
We offer free delivery of your purchase(s) within 200 km of Fraser Lake, BC. For buyers who live farther away or out of province we will do our best to personally provide or work with you to arrange cost effective transport and ensure your bull arrives safely and in a timely manner.
Commercial livestock hauling contacts available.
How much do your Bulls usually sell for?
Typically our Bulls sale prices range from $5,000.00 - $10,000.00
How long do you have bulls available?
We have bulls for sale until they are all sold! Some years we are sold out by February other years we have a few for sale into May. Every year is different but we recommend selecting your bull(s) early if you are interested!